Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 168.40
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update - Just because.. :)
    Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 5:15pm
Hey guys!

I should have the OTP % problem fixed, and fixed the track condition listed in the viewer.   I also fixed an error that allowed 3yo sire shared to be used with mares (doh!), as well as found a problem with how I was trying to call the new viewer (if you tried it within the last day or 2, you may want to try again).  Remember - races run prior to September 25 may not be available in the viewer.

I worked some on Wikipedigree today; I got a good deal of the "views" done, but I need to work more on the ability to add / edit current sires.  I am hoping to have that done before mid-November.

My primary list is (kind of to keep me on track, but you are welcome to look.. :) :

* Get the BTB incorporated
* Get Wikipedigree incorporated
* Fix sporadically corrupt PPs and verify it was a conversion, not a coding, problem
* Fix "last race date" for owners so players can start breeding to mares of owners that haven't been around for over a year
* Get front page tidied up
* After those are done, try to get new players!
* Incorporate jockey silks
* May have a few weeks from several years without race finish times in the race file; investigate
* Add Wikipedigree functionality (player rated sire data online)
* Work on fixing small bug in new viewer that shows occasional wrong results and add new angles
* Introduce / tweak new stakes drawin routines
* Better player stat ratings
* Historical records

..so I still have a lot to do, but we're getting there!

Thanks!

--Mike

Edited by administrator - 27 Sep 2012 at 5:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply