Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 167.20
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conditioning Note
    Posted: 01 Oct 2012 at 4:40pm
Hey guys!

If you are trained for this week and "Ready To Go", you may see your horse move to "Sharp."  This is not because of an error in the conditioning code, but because of a change I am implementing shortly.

A quick background : "Sharp" is obviously the best your horse can get, but many "Ready To Go" listings are very, very close to "Sharp."   The new daily training actually zones in on the actual date and "locks it", where the old game would choose the highest conditioning over the week leading up to the race and lock it.   So most of the "Ready to Go"s that are being reported are pretty darn close to "Sharp".  To increase the number of "Sharp"s, I made that designation almost a certain to maintain if certain things were done.  

I am going to revert back to the old methodology this evening, as the new method seems to be causing a bit of confusion.   I would expect a lot of RTG horses to flip to Sharp with this change this evening.

Thanks!

--Mike

Post Reply Post Reply