Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 168.40
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sire Upgrades / Downgrades
    Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 11:57am

By popular demand, I wanted to make at least a quick update of some of the new sires in the game and some upgrades / downgrades.  To avoid any "unexpected results", I will not be downgrading the sires in this list until after this week's breedings (though the upgrades have been in place since the beginning fo the year).

For starters, I have smoothed out the upper level sires to put them on a more level playing field versus one another.   This was generally an improvement to most sires, with very few downgrades (and only enough to get things in line, not for punishment purposes).

As for new sires : I found it to be a relatively week crop, but there were a few notables.  I picked a handful of the top ones in no particular order :

Sea The Stars (who I rated as highly as any new sire I have ever had in the game)
Delta Blues
MasterCraftsman
Sebring
Yeats
Einstein
Zensational

Some of my larger upgrades (some of which were already pretty high, but trying to get some of them to a more elite level required a bump):

Candy Ride
Medaglia D'Oro
Indian Ridge
Cape Cross
Malibu Moon
Galileo
Pivotal
Danehill Dancer
More Than Ready
Street Cry

Some of my notable downgrades :

Ghostzapper
Smarty Jones
Storming Home
Forestry
Oratorio
Mineshaft

..so that's it for now!

Thanks, and good luck! And be on the lookout for a new view announcement very soon! Thumbs%20Up

--Mike

Post Reply Post Reply